Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Ohm Agenda: 2012 Explained

Spoiler Alert! LOL! This post "The Ohm Agenda: 2012 Explained" by Wrong Way Wizard is such amazing brainfood I feel like I have to celebrate reading it! (check out the comments too!)

"...cause none of them can stop the time." Bob Marley
Or cause time not to stop :p

'Save' Humanity & Deny Evolution? Nah, I say Evolution go! & laugh at the futility of it all. Time to move on, materialism addicts, all time ever does is move on until timelessness.

2 comments:

mark leclair said...

To you, 72,000 Songs of Praise for the shout out.

Thank you, Dedroidify!

I am adding you to my link list and I am thrilled to start into your material.

Thanks Again, Good Traveler.

Da WWWiz

dedroidify said...

My pleasure, thanks for the great stuff & the add.

Look around, it's all free! :p