Monday, June 2, 2008

William Cooper & his Death


William Cooper & his Death part 1 & the rest

I recommend this series as an intro to Cooper's work, as it was an intro for me too, I'll be checking a little more of his work soon. As with exploring any info one hasn't come across before, more questions are raised than answers given. But we can only get smarter from it. Unfortunately this is conspiracy research and several topics really make me wonder, but that's what's fascinating about it. Imagine if we started investigating everything and we were done in a few months :p, boring! Hehe. From what I've seen online (yesterday :p) it doesn't seem the driver shot JFK (only handled shortly in the vids). It's incredible again how many 'conspiracy researchers' are on the CIA payroll, someties you wonder if they all aren't? ;p. Though I think it's safe to say, the ones that get shot had something interesting to say, especially when the news coverage of his death is such BS.

"By making these broadcasts I have sealed my fate."

"I believe this, I found this to be true, if you're not walking on a razorblade you're really living in a kind of death existence. You have to have that danger facing you that if I slip I'm dead, that's what makes you live, that's what gives you life. That's what gives you purpose and I sincerely believe that any man or woman who does not have principles for which they're ready and willing to die for at any given moment that they're called upon to do that is already dead and are of no use or consequence to themselves or anyone else and will be unhappy throughout their life for that very reason and that reason alone."
William Cooper

Thanks Hidden Agendas

No comments: