Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stop slacking already D

Hey kids, apologies again for the drought here. I'm learning japanese (it's quite fun for anyone thinking about it, the only thing that annoys me is that their verbs are at the end of the sentence), I'm training off my tummy (just GTFO fat!), and I was endulging in a bit (ok a lot) of hedonism last few weeks with friends, the sun, Mary Jane and Diablo 3 (when the goddamn blessed servers are online). This week I'm resuming my meditation practice more regularly and will be doing some more rituals and I'll have some more time to post some stuff (hopefully).

I always do this, I meditate up to a point where I feel chakra swirling constantly to the point where a transcendent experience is pushing it's way in almost and then life gets so good I start seeing tons of people and getting access to weed easily and suddenly the meditation halts to almost a complete stop. I've committted this time that the next time I'm about to pierce through a dimension I'll go through with it instead of freaking out. I mean seriously me, why the hell are you meditating anyway! Lastly, I want to wave to Aphrodite, I'M RIGHT HERE GODDESS, throw a guy a freaking bone already. For some reason I hear her whispering "then stop ignoring me!" I need to post about what's going on more often I just had a nice realization I don't care to explain lol.

added: broke sprained my damn blessed toe today running into a hometrainer bicycle :p (yeeha! while black & blue, it's only sprained)
added²: thanks James :p

6 comments:

SURESHOT1978 said...

HEY MAN?!
i have been doing cross fit for
a month and a half now..
Crossfit stuff is like
kettle bells, pull ups, box jumps
that kind of excercise.

and i bought my first pair of
medium sized shorts since
i dont even remember when man!!
:{)_~

im very proud of myself,
aaaandd..
i think its awesome that your learning japanese & working your Skin suit to the MAX!!

Congrats broseph!

p.s.
me llamo
SURE SHOT!!

Dedroidify said...

Hey mate

I'm doing a dumbell workout every 2 days and sit on that hometrainer bicycle everyday, I'll have to cut a few exercises from the dumbell workout that involves toes though lol.

Arigato gozaimasu!

tommy said...

What method of meditation are you using? I myself employ a bastardized form of anuloma pranayama.

SURESHOT1978 said...

Oya yubi!

i think that means thumb?
but if you say it with enough enthusiasm, and just the right amount of "UMMMMPH"
and give a thumbs up when you do?

Brother..
DOORS WILL OPEN!

Believe you ME!

:})_~

im building a home studio with a vocal booth and all that nonesense DUDER!
im getting in shape..
and im going back to school
for software A+ classes.

plus
im teaching myself Karate.

ill let you know how that goes
as soon as i finish getting the Splinters out of my Forehead.

:{l_~
p.s.
me llamo
SURE SHOT!!

Rob Pugh said...

Japanese study? Gambatte! Can be tricksy...

Dedroidify said...

@tommy, I use several which I have mostly all described in earlier posts here at some point: vipassana, dharana, mantra (subvocalized and outloud), visualisation etc with a bit of pranayama prequels sometimes. Thanks for reminding me I forgot I had to build up my pranayama.

@sureshot, oyayubi is indeed thumb! that is all awesome stuff gl with all of that, lol how did you get mutated ninja-turtle teacher rats in your forehead!?

@rob, hai :p it's nothing too serious, just so I can understand a bit more of my anime's and make my trip to japan at some point in the future more interesting but I've done 21 grammar lessons so far :) while repeating that over and over, now comes the mountain of vocabulary.