Monday, February 18, 2008

Reality Sandwich: Truth of Reality articles

Reality Sandwich
Your Money and Your Life
The financial crisis is an opening for a deeper discussion on how money functions in our society. We tend to forget that money is, fundamentally, a social agreement, not something natural or elemental.

Virtual Reality and Hallucination
Our understanding of what is or isn't "real" is being challenged, thanks to hyper-connectivity, hyper-conductivity, and processor speed. How is our personal sense of "reality" being transformed by new technological highs?

Truth and Magic in the Third Dimension
Once I would have been hungry for proof; show me incontrovertible evidence that the paranormal even exists, I would demand. Today I am no longer hungry for certainty. Instead of picking out every logical flaw, I strive to hear whatever truth lurks within.

No comments: