Monday, March 10, 2008

Armored National Guards Trucks with UN flags pulling up Political Signs

Well this might be exciting...

From: tomb®
Date: Mar 10, 2008 5:03 AM
I missed trash day... because well, I rarely know what day of the week it is.
So I hear giant diesel engines and I think, SHIT! Get the trash out!
I pull all the bags and run outside and what do I see driving down this obscure rural road? Armored National Guard (Texas) trucks with United Nations flags waving proud.
What day was this?
Monday. The 3rd. Trash is on thursdays!
What were they doing? pulling up every political sign (all of them)
One of the soldiers had a Canadian leaf on his shoulder.
???
Good Times.
You guys have some money in Gold? Silver?
Sell your fucking mutuals, your stocks, and get your money out of the banks!!
It's coming. You ready?

Thanks tomb®

No comments: