Monday, March 17, 2008

Employ me

If you can help me find any conscious job or have any ideas I would much appreciate it:
I am open to anything consciousness, activism or therapeutic related jobs. I'll move to any (safe) country even. I'm not certified in any of the listed consciousness material here but I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, I used to work 3 years in IT (networking) if that can come in handy.

Here's some of the stuff I'm good at:
Languages: Dutch/Flemish, English, French, and beginner German & Japanese.
IT: All Windows Operating Systems, Unix, Linux, Mac, Mainframe, Networking, SQL, HTML, Office, etc.
Consciousness: Psychology 101. Leary's 8 Circuits of Consciousness Model. Carl Jung's Analytic psychology. Master Practitioner Neurolinguistic programming by R. Bandler and Chris Howard (practical experience with clients). Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy: Milton Erickson, Dave Elman, George Estabrooks techniques by T. James & C. Howard (practical experience with clients). Ken Wilber's Integral Theories. Robert Anton Wilson's and Stephen Wolinsky's (very different) Quantum psychologies. Hale Dwoskin's Sedona method. Reiki level 1 attuned. Spiritual Practice: mantra, vipassana meditation (many others); hatha & kundalini yoga; pranayama breathing. Philosophy: Mind and Consciousness; New Thought; Transcendentalism; Greek: Plato, Aristotle, Stoics; Eastern: Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist; etc. Shamanism by P. Hine, M. Harner, T. Andrews, Shamanic healing vision quest. Active Imagination and Image streaming. Joseph Campbell's mythology. Linguistics: E-prime, Milton Model, Meta Model. Lucid dreaming techniques. Chaos Magick by P. Hine and P. Carroll. Alchemy. Kabbalah. Hawaiian Huna. etc.

Comment on the post if you can help out and thanks a lot in advance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should make a subscribers sections. Then all your greatest attributes would be fully realized and you could continue to do what you obviously love with all your heart, being on the internet. I would totally be a subscriber. I pay $5 US Americano Monopoly monies each month to listen to Red Ice Creations. You could rack up the mula.

Dedroidify said...

Hmmm, I dunno, but I like the idea, thanks for the suggestion.

LGT said...

I am in a similar boat. Graduating from college next month and looking for some way to support myself. I'm thinking about a research job and graduate school.

I've found that I enjoy helping people with book and literature research for books/articles. Maybe you could do a job like that for people researching topics you're interested in?

Brendan said...

Your not alone mate, I was systems admin for 5 years MCSE and had my own IT company for two years.
Quit it to study why we are here! Got to get some $$$ soon though.
Good luck and be lucky...