Monday, December 3, 2007

Enlightening Music Vids 3






Pearl Jam: Inside Job

I used to try and kill love, it was the highest sin
Breathing insecurity out and in
Searching hope, I'm shown the way to run straight
Pursuing the greater way for all,.. human light.
How I choose to feel,... is how I am.
How I choose to feel,... is how I am.






311: Beyond the Gray Sky

Don't give up the fight to stay alive and even if you have to
Find the reason of another's pain if they lose you
If not for your self then those around who care like I do
One day you'll see the clear blue
Beyond the Gray Sky!






Tool: Lateralus

With my feet upon the ground I move myself between the sounds
and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin
I'm reaching up and reaching out
I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me
whatever will bewilder me
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been
Spiral out!
Keep going!






Bob Marley: One Love

One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel all right
As it was in the beginning (One love)
So shall it be in the end (One heart)

Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon (One love)
So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One song)






Pinback: Syracuse

Step down into Sand
Water carries us from here






The Shamen: Re-Evolution with Terence McKenna Live

If the truth can be told as so as to be understood it wil be believed!






Circa Survive: Act Appalled

To pull them in, make it seem like you're in trouble!
To make them drink, make them think it's only water!

Patience
Both we and our words are over produced by influence
Patience
I'm only asking:
If you remember, remember
I've been trying to get back to the center.
I'm sure it's not like it was before.






Tomahawk: God hates a Coward

God hates a coward sonny
Got a date with your VCR
Watch another action movie
Dream of me






KLF: America, What time is Love?

Let me ask you a question!
WHAT TIME IS LOVE?






Arcade Fire: Power out

When the power's out in the heart of man
take it from your heart
put it in your hand!






A Perfect Circle: The Noose

So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

And not to pull your halo down
Around your neck and tug you to the ground
But I'm more than just a little curious
How you're planning to go about
Making your amends to the dead
To the dead

With your halo slipping down
to choke you now






K's Choice: Believe

Bravely I look further than I see
Knowing things I know I cannot be, not now
I'm so aware of where I am, but I don't know where that is
And there's something right in front of me and I

Touch the fingers of my hand
And I wonder if it's me
Holding on and on to Theories of prosperity
Someone who can promise me
I believe in me

Tomorrow I was nothing, yesterday I'll be
Time has fooled me into thinking it's a part of me
Nothing in this room but empty space
No me, no world, no mind, no face

Touch the fingers of my hand and tell me if it's me
Holding on and on to Love, what else is real






Queen: The Miracle

The one thing we're all waiting for
Is peace on earth and an end to war
Its a miracle we need - the miracle
Peace on earth and end to war TODAY!

That time will come one day you'll see
when we can all be friends!






Incubus: Idiot Box

TV what do I need!
Tell me who to believe!?
What's the use of autonomy when a button does it all?














Red Hot Chilli Pepper: Throw away your Television

Throw away your television.
Take the noose off your ambition
Reinvent your intuition now.
It's a repeat! Of a story told.
It's a repeat! And it's getting old...






Michael Franti & Spearhead: I Know I'm Not Alone

Everytime I read the news
I'm always more confused
They're Tellin' me to choose
But there's only lies to choose from

Enlightening Music Vids 1
Arcade Fire: Wake Up
Metric: Monster Hospital Mstrkrft Remix
Ian Brown: Illegal Attacks
Baz Luhrman: Wear Sunscreen (don't :p)
A Perfect Circle: Pet
Coldcut: Mr Nichols
Imogen Heap: Headlock
Soulwax: NY Excuse
Coldcut: Everything is under control
Immortal Technique: Bush Knocked Down the Towers
Rage against the Machine: Know your Enemy
System of a Down: Prison Song
Evil Superstars: Sad sad planet
LCD Soundsystem: North American Scum

Enlightening Music Vids 2
Pinback: Grey Machine
Remo Conscious: We Know
Mos Def: Katrina Klap
American Flag: This is the End
The Faint: Agenda Suicide
Team Sleep: Elizabeth
Michael Franti & Spearhead: Rock the Nation
Queen: Innuendo
Nine Inch Nails: The Hand that Feeds
Rage Against the Machine: Bullet in the head
Tool: Vicarious
Dead Prez: Hip Hop
Jarvis Cocker: Cunts are still running the world
Bob Marley: Redemption Song
Jon Lajoie: High as F@k
No use for a Name: Insecurity Alert
Trivium: Pull harder on the strings of your martyr
Fear Factory: Transgression
Osdorp Posse: Vragen aan Bush
Editors: Racing Rats

No comments: