Dream the Future of Dreaming
Between September 21 - October 5, 2008 join some of the world's foremost experts on the subject of Psi dreaming for two weeks of cutting-edge papers, discussions, workshops, and chats. If you've ever had a precognitive dream, a lucid dream, or simply an "unusual dream" that never quite made sense, this is the place for you.
We attempt to make this conference as affordable and enjoyable as possible, and the conference is included free with IASD membership between August 15 and October 1, 2008. The result is an international treat with participants from all around the globe.
- Ryan Dungan Hurd, Lucid Dreaming Blog The Dream Studies Portal.
- Dale Graff: facilitator, author, physicist and a former director of project Stargate, the government program that investigated remote viewing phenomena.
- Near-Death Researcher P.M.H. Atwater.
- Shamanic Dream author Robert Moss.
- Robert Waggoner from Lucid Dream Exchange.
- Dr. Laurel Clark from Dream School.
- Cancer survivor and author on explorative dreaming for self-healing Wanda Burch.
- Lucid Dreaming Ph.D. and author Beverly D'Urso.
- Archaeologist and Consciousness Researcher Dr. Curtiss Hoffman.
- Phenomenologist Ed Kellogg, Ph.D.
- And many more
You can register here.
IASD Psiber Dreaming Online Conference 2008
IASD International Association for the Studies of Dreams - asdreams.org