Thursday, November 17, 2011

George Carlin on Acid with Chris Rock



"...and I finally, boom, that clicked in, from the acid, thank god for acid."

"that's why they put it on that list of bad drugs, cause they know it opens up the mind. It can be dangerous, I ain't saying it's not dangerous, someway, you take too much, take the wrong kind..."

"I don't need it anymore cause it's a self-limiting drug, it's the kind of drug that you take it a few times, and it tells you: "that's enough, we're cool, now we're happening," and that's what happened to me."

tnx Alienpunk

3 comments:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Thanks for posting that clip Dedriody.I have never seen this clip before,and I'm a big George Carlin fan.I have never tried acid,but it is on the bucket list.

Dedroidify said...

Entheogens shouldn't be on a bucket list. That's a waste. They're not for everyone at all but if someone wants try them AND they've researched them very well, as soon as possible is when they should be taken in my opinion. Please don't take this as me telling you to take entheogens now or soon though, quite the opposite I hope.

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

When you're my age (47) every list you make is a bucket list.-)
I've had an OBE though,and in my opinion if everybody had one of those the world would definitely be a better place to live.
You get a real good perspective on life when you literally can see that you are not your body.