Friday, March 30, 2012

The Great Work parts 2-4



Ok so I was very harsh on the first part, and without regret cause I really am irked by the overgeneralized and mostly useless "Secret Law of Attraction" stuff, it's very disempowering but I guess it serves a purpose to learn about what really matters in life.

The Second part was much more interesting. I also learned something new about meditation which I will share here and must put on dedroidify.com at some point. I've found the full vids and shared 'em here, I haven't seen parts 3 and 4 yet myself.

Element - Circuit - Meditation
Earth - 1 Physical - Relaxation
Water - 2 Emotional - Visualisation
Air - 3 Rational - Vipassana (Mindfulness)
Fire - 4 Social (Will) - Dharana


Update: Saw the third part and really enjoyed it.

"Whoever and whatever presses your buttons is your master, and if you decide you don't want to be a slave all your life then the objective is to not get your buttons pushed." John Anthony West



Part 1 is here.

No comments: