Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ridiculous 'Rebellion'

Reality Sandwich made me laugh this week, for linking ObeyGiant.org's work on Obama. It shows an inverted Illuminati Pyramid and Hope below Obama.

Damn shame the creator doesn't seem to realize what kind of Illuminati puppet Obama seems to be:
Corporate whore.
Related to Bush and Cheney.
Voting record of someone pro-war and anti-civil liberty.
Not planning on getting out of the war soon.
Talked about going to war with Pakistan to find (dead) Bin Laden. And seriously, how can you not realize how insincere and manufactured this guy is when you hear him speak :p

Here's what he said:
"I first became interested in him in 2004, after his speech at the Democratic convention and have been impressed with him ever since. I think I'm a pretty good judge of character and my feeling about Barack is he stuck his neck out by being against the war, he always seems to speak his mind whether it's the popular position or not and he just seems like he follows what he believes in, which impresses me. So I decided I'd support him and put up my own money to do so. Some people asked me why I don't wait until he's got the Democratic nomination, but if you want a candidate to win, why not try your best to ensure he actually gets the nomination?"

Though:
"I don't want to tell people to vote for Barack because I say so. Even if you like my art and think it's a cool poster, don't vote for Barack unless you think he's the right guy."

That's good advice kids :p

No comments: