Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Daily Dedroidify: Fear?

"The only thing to fear, is fear itself."
FDR

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
(From Frank Herbert's Dune)

Fear is the Path to the Dark side.

Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate... leads to suffering!

Fear takes the shape we're willing to give it.

Daily Dedroidify: Fear

4 comments:

Benjamin S said...

NBC has a TV show out, playing on our "fears" called "Fear Itself" (as in, the FDR quote) with loads of potential mind control in it (you can tell straight from the title sequence).

Dedroidify said...

Shit that looks unwatchable lol. And horrorphile, yeah that sounds good :p

Anonymous said...

"Fear kills more people than death...!"

Dedroidify said...

lol, like that