Thursday, June 19, 2008

He speaks of change.. and well.. change is what i seek.

"Only Two people can becomes President in this country. A Democrat or a Republican. This election we have Obama or McCain. Voting for anyone but is just a waste of votes. If I had to choose... I pick Obama. I refuse to vote Republican.. and I'd never vote for McCain regardless.
He speaks of change.. and well.. change is what i seek. He is in no way like Bush. Come on nowww. lol."

I received this on myspace *shudder* by an American girl... I told her I don't take things at face value, like her avatar which barely showed her face but did show cleavage, obviously, only low self-esteem chicks need to do this, especially if they already have a man. Gotta love a handy metaphor dropped in your lap. I told her I looked at Obama's voting record, affiliates, masonic gestures, family ties and that I happened to notice that he said he will bomb the shit out of Iran and stay in Iraq. I told her to enjoy the hopenosis show & the one-party system illusion of choice. Her avatar changed today, my respect has increased just a tiny bit. lol. It may not be too nice but looking at the next post, I value truth over love or anything, any day, though love is a close 2nd, I'm not part of the optimism gestapo. Honesty > hypocrisy or 'political correctness' (what an oxymoron). I have been sent here to destroy any assumptions waved at me, it is my duty. Hope you can believe in? How about truth you can get over. Believing anything is fooling yourself, knowing is something else.

This is also prompting me, along with many other experiences in the last months, to lessen my Model Agnosticism by which I simply mean elevating my catmas (current opinions based on experience and learning) to a higher degree of truth. As my own BS filtering search light only seems to pick out people with ridiculous belief systems, like this guy who was talking to me about how meditation can make you lose your soul, or was it something to do with the devil, or was it losing consciousness or something (I replied: FAINTING? :p), lol. He didn't even know what he meant himself, I just asked him if he meant psychosis, he really wasn't sure lol. Thankfully the convo ended there, and thankfully you can not lose what you never had, faith in humanity :p. Will this never change? Hell no! Among other things I'm a Chicken Qabalist. I don't worry about it. An adjustment in BS filters should do the trick, I don't even have to pay for that stuff.

No comments: