Monday, June 30, 2008

Borg Jokes

We are Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. But we're not home right now, so leave a message after the tone and we'll assimilate you later... (beep)

I am C-3PO of Borg. I am capable of over six million different forms of assimilation.

I am John Lennon of Borg. Imagine all the people... assimilated.

I am Microsoft of Borg. Resistance izkx
GPF 0x5654 8820
Application RESIST.EXE has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.

I am William Shatner of Borg... and this is... Assimilation 911!

I am Alanis of Borg. Isn't it robotic? Don't you think?

I am Cobain of Borg. Here we are now, assimilate us.

I am Sinatra of Borg. Start spreading the news. We're assimilating today. You will be a part of it: the Borg, the Borg.

I am JFK of Borg. Ask not what the collective can do for you, but what you can do for the collective.

I am Shatner of Borg. *You*...Will...Be...Assimilated!

I am Elmer Fudd of Borg. Be vewy, vewy quiet... I'm assimiwating wabbits. Heh heh heh heh heh.

I am Heisenborg. You will probably be assimilated.

I am Scully of Borg. I am sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for your resistance...

I am Monty Python of Borg. I wish to complain about this 'ere assimilation you sold me not half an hour ago...

I am Nixon of Borg. We are not assimilating you at this time. Trust me.

Yoda of Borg I am. Futile is resistance. Assimilate you we will.

I am Tweeti of Borg. I tawt I attimiwated a Puddy Tat!

I am Scotty of Borg. We canna assimilate no more kaptin.

I am McCoy of Borg. I'm a Doctor, not an Assimilator...

1 comment:

unimatrix0 said...

Thank you for the borg jokes.
Resistance is futile.
The blog looks ubercool.