Tuesday, December 30, 2008

11:11

Here's an interesting dream I woke up from today... I'm trying out clothes in a store, I open the curtain and 2 robbers are standing in front of me. One gets out a taser, and I obviously ninja-deflect his present right back to him (seemed easy enough in the dream! And btw, my 'first' encounter with a taser ;p). They still get away somehow, and people in the street citizen-arrest them with handcuffs, the cop in civilian clothes wasn't too happy with that lol, but still appreciated it. When they're all gone, I go back in the store, which has changed into a candy shop. The girl offers me 2 pieces of candy, but I trip all over the boxes in front of the cash register desk and drop them. I get up and I take a shoe-lace candy string instead, and hold it like a kundalini going from root to third eye chakra with the slight bend at the top, and ask how much it is, she tells me: 11.11. I wake up right after that, and what time is it?... 11.11. What could all this possibly mean, I guess lightening up about any perceived attacks and deflecting if necessary, let others help, yet don't expect gifts but work towards your own evolution, and wake up! Heh.

6 comments:

Jack Heart said...

Dedroidify...

11:11 eh? Check out the link below...

http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/

- Sensei :P

The Secret Sun said...

The Golden Globes are on 1/11/2009, which ties into this synch quite nicely.

Note to Droidy and other bloggers- if you have comment moderation, word verification isn't really necessary.

Dedroidify said...

Heh Sensei.

WV turned off CK ;p Nicely indeed

Faith said...

11:11

My full blown awakening started in 2005 but it started with 3:33 am... After undergoing a painful process, I chose to shut myself out.

Well, guess what...

I'm being reawakened...

11:11 and all the other master numbers and combinations.

I found your blog, by the way, last summer when my ascension process started. What's your story?

Dalet said...

Your dream was very cool. I pulled a mini analysis from dreammoods and this is what i came back with:

The beginning of this dream symbolizes that you are trying out new roles in life and maybe feeling some anxiety about these changes. Being robbed also symbolizes shifting in identity or loss there of. Maybe you are anxious about someone stealing credit from you.

You overcome this when outside help gives the robbers what was coming to them. On entrance back into the store you notice candy. Candy is usually symbolic of small treats in your life, but can also be forbiden treasures. You trip when trying to pay for the candy which can represent the candy throwing your life out of order or creating some sort of obstacle.

Your version of the caduscous (spelling?) can symbolize health concerns that you might be facing in your life related to these decions and obstacles. I think the 11:11 is really trying to outline what is going on here and calling for a major realignment.

Word is bond.

Dedroidify said...

On Book shelves sometime VotR :p I hope hehe.

Thanks for the extra info Dalet!