Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Synchromystic Page at Dedroidify.com

Nothing special but in an effort to help spread the word at least a little more on Synchromysticism, I've added a Synchromystic webpage on the archive companion site to this blog Dedroidify.com.

It's a little summary page including links to sites, videos and interviews. I obviously also included the great blogroll (Who's the admin of that? Thuther thoughts has been gone for a while and some blogs could be added) and a little extra, access to a lot of information on one page - that maybe you could use to help introduce synchromysticism to more people.

I'm open to any suggestions, I'll add anyone that would like a graphic feature (and will add some more automatically when I find some time, damn html takes up a lot of time ;p), just lemme know and link me the jpg file (I'm not hotlinking any images now & lemme know if you'd like a change if you're on it). And let me know if I forgot a blog or site. There are so many out there!

No comments: