Saturday, August 30, 2008

Obama's Logo Winged Disc of Ra

This new Pennsylvania logo is using symbolism from the 'first' civilisation to what, usher in the 'last'?

Take a good look at this thing, first of all the Buy American is hilarious (Made in China?), then we have the Winged Disc of Ra, which is not so subtle code for "we are illuminati, resistance is futile, we've got all you dumb motherfuckers by the balls." The official version is it's to poke fun at John McCain's recent claim that he would rather hear the roar of "50,000 Harleys" than the cheering of 200,000 Berliners. Sure.

Take a look at that rising sun over the road to the NWO, if you reverse it, it's a mushroom. A reversed mushroom could imply lowering consciousness instead of raising it. Like with false Hope! Or you can also see an all seeing eye in it.

Yeah vote for the puppet (like it matters), and enjoy the change - what change? From disguised to blatant fascism? I saw part of his acceptance speech where he threatened Iran again and even had the fucking nerve to use dead Osama in his bullshit speech.

Oh btw, it came out that Obama is related to McCain too, it's just one huge fuck fest in Washington isn't it? And here's the meaning of both these schmucks their names.

Oh man and check this out: "i'm torn with that logo. he should look to put an american flag on there somewhere." more faith-in-humanity shattering comments here

6 comments:

Ed said...

"I think this logo is suppose to resemble the Harley logo"

They had Harleys in Ancient Egypt? LOL!

I can't be too judgemental, a couple of years ago I would have been right there with them. Don't worry, they will get there.

Dedroidify said...

Hehe

I don't worry, but I don't think they'll get there...

Ed said...

Maybe, but sometimes when you get screwed bad enough by the NWO, it can shock the system enough to recognize it's existance. It does take a modicum of intellegence first, and sadly some people lack that.

Christina Georgiou said...

I live in Easton,Pennsylvania, a city of about 26,000, and Obama's camp just set up downstairs from my apartment in a vacant retail space that used to be a hair salon...I have yet to see this logo in their windows, but I'll keep an eye out and if I do, I'll be sure to send a photo along. So far it's just the same tired old BS and logos though, and it just annoys me since those folks keep trying to talk to me, and I would rather steer clear of his brainwashed followers...which is going to be difficult, since PA has just been named (again) one of those important states for him to get, so I think they are about to turn up the 'volume'...sigh, okay, I just resign myself to only heading east when I leave my house, since they are one door west and constantly blocking the sidewalk...sorta like having the Jehovah's Witnesses set up camp for a couple of months downstairs, but at least one can hit them with their own bible, metaphorically speaking, if one is literate enough. These folks can't even debate, they just repeat the same tired phrases and then act like they have invisible earmuffs on...

Dr Zardoz said...

i could really care less about defending politicians but all of this seems to be a lot of propaganda driven effort out of nothing just the usual accusations with no real evidence basically the point is why hate just for the sake of hating

Dedroidify said...

ok then, no real evidence to you - different for others.