Monday, April 30, 2012

Wingardium Leviosa!

I've spent a month nearly every day anointing my wand (Dear God that sounds so hilarious I crack up everytime I think about it, can't help it) with Abramelin oil and soon I will consecrate it and it will become a part of my rituals. I got very high each time during the action, it's a half hour in which I did the same breathing exercise as in the lucid dreaming post with the I am Mantra, but together with the physical action it really did funny tricks with my brain, once I felt like there was energy being pushed out of my ear. My ear, man! 
Also, hilariously I was watching the second Harry Potter film Chamber of Secrets, where he and Ron use the cupcakes to shapeshift into Malfoy's buddies. I was just done with my half hour and I laughingly go "Wingardium Leviosa!" and I shit you not, exactly at the same time, the same words come out of Harry Potter's mouth as he levitates the two cupcakes. I really enjoyed that! One of the perks of watching the movies for the first time while training to be a Mage!

2 comments:

Tristan Eldritch said...

"I've spent a month nearly every day anointing my wand (Dear God that sounds so hilarious I crack up everytime I think about it, can't help it) with Abramelin oil..."

ah, an actual wand! For a second when I was reading this, I thought you were talking about Austin Osman Spare type-magic....

Dedroidify said...

Why not both? :p