Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wicca: a guide for the solitary practitioner by Scott Cunningham

I'm reading an actual book for once instead of a pdf! I'm really liking it so far, I needed some help with rituals and think I will find some helpful pointers in here. The author makes the link of Wicca to Shamanism which I, oddly enough, never made but makes so much sense.

From the Publisher: Cunningham’s classic introduction to Wicca is about how to live life magically, spiritually, and wholly attuned with nature. It is a book of sense and common sense, not only about magick, but about religion and one of the most critical issues of today: how to achieve the much needed and wholesome relationship with our Earth. Cunningham presents Wicca as it is today: a gentle, Earth-oriented religion dedicated to the Goddess and God. Wicca also includes Scott Cunningham’s own Book of Shadows and updated appendices of periodicals and occult suppliers. 

 

No comments: