Thursday, March 21, 2013

Channel Zero - Suck my energy / Black Fuel / Help


I've been awake over 24 hours now, picked up my folks at the airport at an ungodly hour in the morning with a day delay after they missed a connecting flight. I'm not sleepy, I'm not hungry even though I haven't eaten for over 15 hours, but I'm not feeling very chipper exactly either :p I heard this awesome oldschool Belgian metal group on the radio in the car and it helped me wake up a bit so here ya go, 3x Channel Zero!



We gotta slow down the speed
The less we have is the more you need
We gotta cut off the speed
While the engines burn beneath our feet

We're running out of the fuel
It's hard to find like a jewel
We're running out of the fuel
Black fuel's the master making rules
Black fuel controls the wooooooooorld

We stand backs to the wall
And being slaves after all
We stand backs to the wall
Till the never ending story falls

And then one day you'll see
We messed it up so let it be
And then one day we'll see
There's nothing left internally
Black fuel controls the world

Every minute that we move
black fuel's being used
Depending all the time always
more water in the wine
While I'm sitting in my room
patiently waiting for the boom
Black fuel


No comments: