Monday, May 6, 2013

Team Rockit - Aura & Majical Cloudz - Bugs don't Buzz



“My “act” has ended by becoming an integral part of my nature, I told myself. Misere mei deus för vi gör vad fan vi vill. It’s no longer an act. “

INFINITY MAFIA

Grimes shared this on her blog, I don't know the name of the artist and song but at the risk of sounding like an idiot it might be "team rockit - aura" (Yay it's correct! Soundcloud page here). Awesome song and video, and is that Grimes herself in the video or just a girl who looks and sounds like her? :p 
Scandinavian languages are so awesome in music, my mother is Norwegian and some of her family's side live in Sweden. I've never been there, my sister has though, and I don't speak Norwegian but my mom does (along with Dutch, French, Spanish, English, German, and basic Thai!), I'd consider learning it but at the moment I'm still too busy slacking on my Japanese.


And here's another great song she shared, by Majical Cloudz who collaborated on the track Nightmusic.

No comments: