Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Book of the Law - Aleister Crowley

THE COMMENT.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The study of this Book is forbidden. It is wise to destroy this copy after the first reading.
Whosoever disregards this does so at his own risk and peril. These are most dire.
Those who discuss the contents of this Book are to be shunned by all, as centres of pestilence.
All questions of the Law are to be decided only by appeal to my writings, each for himself.
There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.

Love is the law, love under will.
The priest of the princes,
Ankh-f-n-khonsu 
 
Read it here
wikipedia entry

4 comments:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Oh no!
I have read the book and I haven't destroyed it yet.
It still sits on my bookshelf.
I'd better find my matches in a hurry and burn it quickly.-)

Dedroidify said...

Do what thou wilt :p haha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dedroidify said...

There you go DeSwiss lol