Friday, May 23, 2008

Daily Dedroidify: Peace

Daily Dedroidify: Peace

"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal."

"I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!"

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon

"The whole folderol and whoop-de-do about the 1960s was that the crypto fascist bullshit agenda was damn near overthrown by a bunch of 19 and 20 year olds on campuses scattered around the high tech world. The male dominant agenda is so fragile that any competitor is felt as a deadly foe."
Terence McKenna


The U.S. VS John Lennon

The Life of John Lennon

1 comment:

Michael Skaggs said...

YES!! I love JL! Thanks Dedroid!!