Friday, May 30, 2008

Lindsay Lohan


Lindsay Lohan

We've been goofing around on this blog for too long, so it's time to get freaking serious! I posted this cause I learned about androgony from my synchromystic buddies. And am opening up to it for the first time. So join me, in loosening BS filters, take this stuff and your gender lightly, why so serious? Remember when I said back to normal yesterday, haha there's no such thing.

A transcendent seraphim radiating light and creativity, a horrid abomination of darkness wallowing in wickedness, or some unnatural merger of the two. The status of this enigmatic visual artist is still up for debate.

3 comments:

The Secret Sun said...

Dada Lives!

Anonymous said...

very very disturbing... i'm not sure why yet, but it is...

Dedroidify said...

Only if you want it to be