Thursday, May 15, 2008

Faith No More - Evidence & Stripsearch


Faith No More - Evidence

The lyrics can be interpreted as the rigidity of some belief systems,
washing away the taste of evidence rejecting information.
(btw, I never post any music vid that isn't consciousness/conspiracy related)

If you want to open the hole
Just put your head down and go
Step beside the piece of the circumstance
Got to wash away the taste of evidence
Wash it away

Evidence

I didn't feel a thing
It didn't mean a thing
Look in the eye and testify:
I didn't feel a thing

Anything you say, we know you're guilty
Hands above your head, you won't even feel me
You won't feel me


Faith No More: Stripsearch

F for Fake is a movie by Orson Welles, a personal essay film about art forger Elmyr d'Hory and the biographer Clifford Irving. A great display of how limited aristotelian logic is and discussed by Robert Anton Wilson in Cosmic Trigger 2. "Critical reaction ranged from praise to confusion and hostility" - If you're confused that means it's working, hehe.

It's over today
The heat is gone
Time is gone
F for fake
I feel no wrong
Hide no wrong
I love this place
The lights
Under this face
So dry

Only way to change
Give yourself away
Don't be ashamed
Next in line
Close one eye
Just walk by

In these days
I'm breathing stone
Crying alone
I'll win this race
I'll leave alone
arrive alone.

Love this place
The lights
Under this face
So dry

Stripped to the bone
I did no wrong
Truth is my name
Give yourself away

F for fake
Give yourself away

No comments: