Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aiwazz saying, would you like some awesome ebooks?

Aiwazzsaying has a crazy collection of awesome ebooks. The Adam Weishaupt pic is kinda disturbing though, here's a quote "Oh, foolish man, what can you not be made to believe?" Perhaps it's a warning to keep thinking. Check out Captain Marginal's other blogs too.

Authors include: G.I. Gurdjieff, PD Ouspensky, John Lilly, Terence McKenna, Aleister Crowley, Kenneth Grant, Christopher S. Hyatt, Israel Regardie, R. Buckminster Fuller, Alfred Korzybski, Robert Anton Wilson, Timothy Leary, and many more.

To download I suggest using the megaupload link (left click only).

This is from that blog too: The Ten Command-Rants!


Click for larger version.
Thanks to Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford, and to Lon Milo DuQuette. (Supposed Illuminati Whistleblower Leo Zagami said in a recent interview (with possible disinfo-project Camelot... :p) Lon Milo DuQuette has been 'bought', I don't know about either person enough to make anything out of this, and yes I do appreciate the humor between everyone accusing everyone, it's fun.)
update: Lon Milo DuQuette dropped by in the comments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...If I've been 'bought' I wish to hell someone would hurry up and pay me! :- )
Lon Milo DuQuette

Dedroidify said...

lol! cool that you dropped by, I read a couple of your (excellent) books by now and kinda regret posting that, sometimes one forgets what's behind the names.
Though I also have to say, I'm /You're a Chicken Qabalist! Don't worry about it ;)

This is great timing as I'm about to post something more today on crazy accusations, like Icke & Swerdlow accusing Gardner to be a reptilian shapeshifter, I don't know how to take this reality seriously anymore ;p