Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier

from the introduction:
There are many dangers to the human race, some real and some imagined. I believe that the trauma-based mind control which this book exposes is the greatest danger to the human race. It gives evil men the power to carry out any evil deed totally undetected. By the time the astute reader finishes this book, they will be as familiar with how to carry out trauma-based mind-control as some of the programmers. Ancient and more recent secrets will no longer be secrets.

Over the years, I have spent thousands of hours studying the Illuminati, the Intelligence agencies of the world, and the occult world in general. The centerpiece of these organizations is the trauma-based mind control that they carry out. Without the ability to carry out this sophisticated type of mind-control using Multiple Personality Disorder, drugs, hypnosis and electronics and other control methodologies, these organizations would fail to keep their dark evil deeds secret.

When one of the mind-control programmers of the Church of Scientology, who has left Scientology, was asked about MPD, he said, "It’s the name of the game of mind control." Research into this subject will never be complete. This book has tried to give a comprehensive view of how the programming is done.

3 comments:

Michael Skaggs said...

Dedoid! This is what I am reading right now! Rocking post!!

Atlantean Times said...

Me too mick sent me the pdf....

all my woos started this afternoon when i tried to access your page and got the your banned message...at first I thought No way they have taken down dedroids blog just after he posts abot springmeier..

I had no problems this morning except slow loading but afetr I tried to access your blog a few times i then tried others.. i couldnt get on to anyones blog thats i have linked to..
#i did google searchs for the blogs which went fine but when i clicked the links i got the banned ip message again and again..

then i tried my own blog and couldnt get on to it either..

Did you notice that fritzy hasnt got a wiki entry..isnt that odd...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=fritz+springmeier

nothing comes up...

thanks gav

Dedroidify said...

Thanks for letting me know gav. I scheduled today's content to be posted (found out about that yesterday, woot! tomorrow's will be scheduled again) and wasn't home all day. I had a terrible day, so I'm glad to find out the low ass visitor amount is cause of bugs in the google shithouse and I didn't do all this work yesterday preparing posts for the entire weekend for nothing.