Saturday, October 25, 2008

(Advanced) Lucid Dreaming series from Lucidipedia

Check out 2 series about Lucid Dreaming from Lucidipedia


Learn Lucid Dreaming part 1


Advanced Lucid Dreaming: part 1

All videos here at the Lucidipedia Youtube channel

Since quitting Marijuana completely more than a week ago (a post about that in progress) I am totally focusing on the mystical path again, and one of the branches is keeping a dream journal. To give you an idea of what you're missing if you don't actively try to remember your dreams... this week in my dreamworld I talked to Thom Yorke of Radiohead at a festival, flew around my grandparents house, and Snake Plissken blasted through a sci-fi steampunk train to help me fight off some Nazis. Can't wait to regain my lucidity!

2 comments:

Alex Robinson said...

Cool dreams - good luck with the lucidity!

Michael Skaggs said...

Sweet bro! I saw Lucidipedia awhile ago this past summer on YouTube, nice to see it brought out into the spotlight here.

Peace my man.