Monday, October 27, 2008

Lou Dobbs: Major Public Concerns Of Martial Law In The U.S.


Lou Dobbs: Major Public Concerns Of Martial Law In The U.S

The Infantry Brigade. Remember the Colin Powell warning (video link) (January 2008?!), and Biden's "warning" (video link) that Obama is going to be tested:
"Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. Gird your loins... think about it, literally, think about it -- this is more than just a capital challenge (or crisis, previous post link), this is more than just markets... I guarantee you it's gonna happen."
Joe Biden
(shortly after this he was taken off the campaign trail (video link)... Oops! Reprogramming time! The woman in the last linked clip here is Brzezinski's daughter... Brzezinski on Obama's payroll *whistles*...)
Btw what do Colin Powell, Barack Obama and Carlton Banks have in common?

update: this just in... Assassination plot targeting Obama disrupted

1 comment:

Michael Skaggs said...

I've been musing this idea for a week or so. I asked a friend what state they thought we'd have problems with this election.

I got a quizzical look, "what do you mean?" I reminded that Florida was in 2000, Ohio in 2004. So I tossed in my two cents about California. I think there is a possibility and Arnie will get to test out Martial Law. Most people don't know, but I would hope by now they would, that Jeb Bush declared Martial Law in Florida the morning of 9/11 and was in effect all day.

For some reason, my mind kept thinking back to the L.A. Riots.

Peace my man!