Thursday, October 23, 2008

MySpaceShip has crashed

I finally cancelled the Myspace account, besides that all code is reformatted there, everything is tracked, it's owned by Rupert Murdoch, etc. having to reset your password several times a week thanks to phishing is a little over the top for me. You can still find me at other crappy social networks linked in the sidebar here. While I'm at it, I deleted my facebook and I'll make a new youtube profile. Awesome, can't edit my new youtube profile or change my e-mail adress at Tribe. Gotta love the internet. The Internet, where nothing works like it's fucking supposed to.

6 comments:

FilmNoir23 said...

deleted mine recently too!

Dedroidify said...

Yes!

Anonymous said...

Ok, i wondered where you left.

Might as well follow...


PEACE

Majase Cyc said...

Great move bro! I dumped that, and others like it, over two years ago and have never regretted a moment since.

nomadnomo said...

is Blogger/Google next? ;P

Dedroidify said...

You have no idea how dangerous that comment is :p Yep it certainly might be.