Sunday, February 5, 2012

Doug Stanhope: Oslo - Burning the Bridge to Nowhere



I freaking love Doug Stanhope, for me a legendary comic who says what he thinks and doesn't give a flying fuck about people's retarded beliefs or values. This is a clip of his new DVD filmed in Oslo Norway where he rips on Royal Families, being from Belgium with our own bunch of retards I can relate :p some more quotes:

Put your fucking camera away, you stupid fucking tourist of life! There's a whole generation of shitheads just filming every fucking thing they do. "I'm gonna film my entire life and watch it later!"

I don't like when minorities tell me that I can't understand racism because I'm white. I go: "No, you can't understand racism 'cause you're not white; I hear the shit they say about you when you leave the room! They don't hold back on my account."

We live in a world where people will have a GPS and a crucifix on the same dashboard — and you want me to have hope for these fuckin' monkeys on swing-sets?

Tradition and heritage are all dead people's baggage, stop carrying it. Move forward.

No comments: