Thursday, June 13, 2013

Neo and the Oracle VS Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford Remix


The Oracle: So... let's get the obvious stuff out of the way.
Neo: You're not human, are you?
The Oracle: Well, it's tough to get any more obvious than that.

God is. 

Neo: If I had to guess, I'd say you were a program, from the Machine world. [looks at Seraph] So is he.
The Oracle: So far so good.
Neo: But if that's true, that could mean you're a part of the system, another kind of control.
The Oracle: Keep going.
Neo: I suppose the most obvious question is: how can I trust you?
The Oracle: Bingo. It is a pickle, no doubt about it. Bad news is there's no way you can really know if I'm here to help you or not, so it's really up to you. Just have to make up your own damn mind to either accept what I'm going to tell you, or reject it. Candy?
Neo: ... You already know if I'm going to take it.
The Oracle: Wouldn't be much of an oracle if I didn't.
Neo: But if you already know, how can I make a choice?
The Oracle: Because you didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it. [Neo eventually takes the candy] I thought you'd have figured that out by now.
Neo: Why are you here?
The Oracle: Same reason. I love candy.
Neo: But why help us?
The Oracle: We're all here to do what we're all here to do. I'm interested in one thing, Neo, the future. And believe me, I know: the only way to get there is together.
Neo: Are there other programs like you?
The Oracle: Oh, well, not like me. But... look, see those birds? At some point a program was written to govern them. A program was written to watch over the trees, and the wind, the sunrise, and sunset. There are programs running all over the place. The ones doing their job, doing what they were meant to do, are invisible. You'd never even know they were here. But the other ones, well, we hear about them all the time.

God can only realize Itself by becoming Many
and then experiencing all possibilities
through the adventures of Its many parts.

Neo: I've never heard of them.
The Oracle: Oh, of course you have. Every time you've heard someone say they saw a ghost, or an angel. Every story you've ever heard about vampires, werewolves, or aliens, is the system assimilating some program that's doing something they're not supposed to be doing.
Neo: Programs hacking programs, why?

I know of no better definition of the under-lying theory of Qabalistic magick and spirit evocation than his last sentence: "Gods, archangels, angels, spirits, intelligences, and demons are personifications of all our abilities and potential abilities - a wondrous hierarchy of consciousness that represents the subdivisions of our own soul."

The Oracle: They've their reasons, usually a program chooses exile when it faces deletion.
Neo: Why would a program be deleted?
The Oracle: Maybe it breaks down, maybe a better program is created to replace 'em, happens all the time. And when it does, a program can either choose to hide here, or return to the source.
Neo: The machine mainframe.

The Secret is
God and I will achieve Supreme Enlightenment
at the same moment.

The Oracle: Yes, where you must go. Where the path of the One ends. You've seen it. In your dreams, haven't you? The door made of light. What happens when you go through the door.
Neo: I see (the) Trinity, and something happens, something bad, she starts to fall, and then I wake up. 

God can only realize Itself by becoming Many
and then experiencing all possibilities
through the adventures of Its many parts.

The Oracle: Do you see her die?
Neo: No.
The Oracle: You have the sight now Neo. You are looking at the world without time.
Neo: Then why can't I see what happens to her?
The Oracle: We can never see passed the choices we don't understand.
Neo: Are you saying I have to choose wether Trinity lives or dies?

Undivided God is pure potentiality 
and realizes Nothing.

The Oracle: No you've already made the choice, now you have to understand it.
Neo: No I can't do that, I won't.

My love for God and God's Love for Me springs from 
the Great Secret we share.

The Oracle: You have to. 
Neo: Why?
The Oracle: Because you're the One.
Neo: What if I can't? What happens if I fail.
The Oracle: Then Zion will fall.
The ultimate purpose for My existence is to 
exhaust My individual potentiality.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing keyboard ovation..... :-}

Unknown said...

Sitting down keyboard elation!

Dedroidify said...

Awesome you guys are enjoying these, I need to re-watch some other movies too with this filter it's pretty educational!