Sunday, April 27, 2008

Daily Dedroidify: Bill Hicks - You never see a positive drugs story on the news, do ya?

Daily Dedroidify: Bill Hicks - You never see a positive drugs story on the news, do ya?

No. Always negative. But the news is supposed to be objective. I mean, isn't it supposed to be THE NEWS? But every drug story is negative? I've had some killer times on drugs! I'm not promoting it, but I'm not denying it.

Same LSD story every time: "Young man on acid, thought he could fly jumped out of a building, what a tragedy." What a dick! He's an idiot. If he thought he could fly, why didn't he take off from the ground and check it out first? What a moron. We lost a moron. WE LOST A MORON!!! I don't mean to sound cold or cruel or vicious, but I am so that's the way it comes out. Professional help is being sought.

But wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story? Would that be newsworthy? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition and lies? Just once, to hear what it's all about:

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Here's Tom with the weather!


Bill Hicks: You never see a positive drugs story on the news, do ya?

"I've had a vision. Even though this is a world where good men are murdered in their prime and mediocre hacks thrive and proliferate, I've got to share this with you because I love you, and you feel that." Bill Hicks

Bill Hicks Streaming Vids

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Losing a moron is just tinning the herd. It sounds cold, but just think of how much damage that moron could have done to the rest of the herd?

Bill Hicks always had a twisted yet wise way of looking at a lot of things. I only discovered him after his death. So it goes.