Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Secret Behind The Chakras - Are they used to control us?

Time to re-evaluate some stuff in your Belief System, never hurts to do that. Even if this turns out to be erroneous, I'm always suspicious of anything that's popular or New Age related. I also have not had much interesting experiences with the Chakras, despite trying several chakra meditations and reiki. Besides feeling the crown a lot, having my third eye throbbing, nothing else is going on. I hope and expect people to comment on this after trying it out for a while, I have yesterday for the first time, interestingly when shutting down the solar plexus chakra I had internal dialogue coming out of nowhere too. Yet I'm not convinced yet as that is all that happened. Check the link, this is just an excerpt:

The information I’m about to disclose to you may shock you, may scare you, and may upset you…OR it may LIBERATE YOU….(which is what it is intended to do.)

What we discovered was: 1- The Chakra system is an imposed system that is NOT our natural state. It is a system to compartmentalize our energy for easy access to outsiders and energy vampires. This system has been in place for several Millennia and no one seems to question it, they have just (as I previously did) accepted it…(especially in the New Age Community.)

2- The chakras or “Cones” were placed there so that specific energies could be accessed. This easy access is ideal to control and manipulate our energy fields and minds. They were put there by ET’s that view us as their personal energy source and property.

3- Our original state was to have energy that emits from our “Core” or Sun/Star in the Chest / Solar-Plexus area. Each individual has a slightly different wiring system that runs their energy which is custom designed to them. Personally, I have a triple helix energy system that runs up and down the center of my body and get’s its source from the “Star/Sun” in the center. This triple helix has all the colors and more. When I need a certain energy, instead of accessing one isolated “chakra” energy like the heart or throat, it accesses them all and puts the appropriate balance of energies into what ever is needed (ie throat or voice energy) to handle what is required. This is a much more efficient and synergistic approach to accessing and moving energy. I have only been researching this for 2 months but I have not seen anyone else that had this triple helix so it might be unique to me. Most of the other FW-Indigo Knights that I have scanned have the intense Sun/Star light in their core and it emanates slightly differently than everyone else, like a snow flake. Sometimes the energy can pulse, sometimes it can spiral, sometimes it blasts, it just depends on what is needed or what is requested of it.

4- Our Core or Sun/Star is where our Higher Selves reside…and therefore the statement “God is inside of us, God is within” is literally true. Searching for a God outside of yourself will cause serious challenges. For instance; when you go to a new age meditation class, one of the first things they teach you is to “open your crown and bring the white or golden light down through your body, lighting up each chakra, and then ground into the earth. This may feel good momentarily, but think about what it is that you just did. If your “God” is inside of you, and you bring an “outside energy source” into your body and bypass your own “god” and ignore what was there to begin with……… continue to ignore it and bring in outside energy sources to take its place, what is it going to do? Well, remember the old “use it or lose it” philosophy? Yes, the “Core or God Sun/Star” will start to go dormant and just sit there until you decide to take your will back and use it again. Which energy would you rather be operating from and have command of, your own personal custom designed Authentic Source …or bring in some nebulous energy that could be infiltrated and run that through your body?

Read the entire page here

2 comments:

Kakulja Evan said...

I completely understand where you are coming from since the actual experience of such a neat and tidy energy system is so rare among spiritually developed people but yet so pervasive in literature and mapped in such detail. My experiences are also exceedingly rare but let me share with you two of them. About a year after my first explosively cosmic psychedelic experiences I was undergoing strange and tremendous physical torment: random loud noises, numerous intense and akward physical tensions. I found a book that described the seven chakras along with about 14 minor chakras connected to each major chakra, but it wasn't a fluffy new-age thing, it was basically a survival guide for unintentional kundalini awakening. At the time I felt this book saved my life.
But I still never "saw" vortex cones of spiralling energy like the pictures showed and I essentially remained skeptical just like you.
In 2000 I went to Palenque for the Entheogenic Ethnobotany conference and I ate a very large portion of fresh psyilocybe cubensis. After a very strong peak (watching the figures carved into the temples wave hello to me and the mind of Gaia having few laughs at my expense, etc), I waked to a brook in the jungle and sat and as I exhaled I heard/felt seven little bell-tones in ascending frequency (like a xylophone) quickly go off up my spine to the top of my head (ting-ting-ting-ting-ting-ting-ting!)
I wasn't thinking about chakras or meditating or anything, just to relax from a tumultuous mushroom trip among the ruins. Right after that happened my body/mind felt a great calm balance.
I could describe this in much further detail, but will refrain. After that, I was MUCH less skeptical about eastern mystical reports of auric maps and energy systems of the the body.

Now, for me, during certain meditations, the chakra system works like a rough map in unfamiliar terrain (compare a little map to the actual landscape you in) and has been helpful to guide healing and contempplation, but other than that very real and specific experience in Mexico (on mushrooms, mind you) the chakras have been much more elusive than new-agers would seem to believe. I think the chakras are real but when people say "feel your throat charkra's 16 petals resonate" or "uncoil the dormant serpent in the base chakra" I think that is as useless as saying "feel your pituitary system flowing" or "experience the left ventricle of heart synchronize the right atrium". The systems are there but our awareness of them is not rigid, defined or simplistic and certainly should not be forced.

Dedroidify said...

Thanks for your comments they are very informative.

I like that xylophone experience a lot, 'sounds' great haha! Palenque must have been awesome.

I just wanna get to the bottom of this, as it's a good test.

The people who posted this could have so many different motivations. Disinfo, confirmation biasing their way to "their truth", joking, testing, etc etc, so many possibilities - but they could also be right or partially right or on their way of being right. I really have no idea yet.

I use experience as the prime factor of (temporary) "judgement" too so I'll have to see if I experience something like that soon ;) Thanks again.