Friday, October 3, 2008

Comments

When commenting on this blog, you can choose the "open id" option, which just requires you to type a (nick)name. You do not require an account of any kind. What I mean by "open-minded comments and BS Filter is on": is to be conscious with language (more so than generally on the internet). For (contrived ;p) instance in starting a dialogue "In my opinion this seems like that" instead of "this is that and that's how the f it is", to prevent BS - Belief System Bullshit and the emotional (illogical) defense thereof. Peace! (Ps: I posted some more on my info-dump stumbleupon blog lately, as I'm less critical of what I post there.)

3 comments:

polycogs said...

Love the blog dude. Keep up the good (and prolific) work.

A Fat Man said...

Great.

Thanks for the link to your stumble too!

dedroidify said...

Thanks!

It was on the sidebar all along too already fat man ;)