Friday, April 11, 2008

Natural Born Killers

Mickey: Of course the only thing that kills the demon... is love.

Fan: Now don't get me wrong, we don't like mass murder and shit, yeah we value human life, but hell if we were serial killers we'd so totally be Mickey and Mallory.

Dwight McClusky: Mickey & Mallory Knox are without a doubt the most twisted depraved pair of shitfucks it has ever been my displeasure to lay my god damn eyes on. I tell you these two motherfuckers are a walking reminder of just how fucked up this system really is.

Mickey: At birth, I was cast into a flaming pit of scum forgotten by God.

Wayne: No one is born evil, Mickey. It's something you learn.

Mickey: You'll never understand, Wayne. You and me, we're not even the same species. I used to be you, then I evolved. From where you're standing, you're a man. From where I'm standing, you're an ape. You're not even an ape. You're a media person. Media's like the weather, only it's man-made weather. Murder? It's pure. You're the one made it impure. You're buying and selling fear. You say "why?" I say "why bother?"

Mickey: Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers."


Natural Born Killers trailer

Wayne Gale: So tell me Mickey? Any regrets? I mean, three weeks, fifty people killed... not too cool Mickey.
Mickey: Fifty-two, but I don't a lot of time with regret. That's a wasted emotion.
Wayne Gale: Seriously you must have some regret. Rack your brain.
Mickey: Well, I wish that Indian hadn't got killed.
Mallory: [archive footage of the Indian's death] Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad!
Wayne Gale: [looks at some files] One of your last victims.
Mickey: Man had a rattlesnake in the corner...

Mallory: You killed life!

Mickey: The whole world's comin' to an end, Mal!
Mallory: I see angels, Mickey. They're comin' down for us from heaven. And I see you ridin' a big red horse, and you're driving them horses, whippin' 'em, and the're spitting and frothing all 'long the mouth, and the're coming right at us. And I see the future, and there's no death, 'cause you and I, we're angels...
Mickey: I love you, Mal.
Mallory: I know you do baby, and I've loved you since the day we met.

Wayne Gale: Repetition works, David. Repetition works, David.

Old Indian: Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

Mickey: It's just murder. All God's creatures do it. You look in the forests and you see species killing other species, our species killing all species including the forests, and we just call it industry, not murder.

No comments: