Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny Google Searches

These are some funny google searches that my counter registered. I encourage all connection searches, no matter how 'weird', especially so some can be used to spread some laughs even if little is learned.

manly p. hall debunked, good luck with that hehe.
john lilly illuminati, or the opposite :p ECCO are the supposed good guys yo.
michael persinger is wrong, lol! Well if it's a comfort I'm sure he's wrong about something.
ctrl alt del meditation, I guess that was about the webcomic. I still hope my free-tru-luv catches on :p
cars pixar disney, the person searching this probably wasn't expecting chemtrails in his results.
we live in time loop experiences repeat, the karmic theory does suggest lessons are repeated until learned, pointing to this awesome article from meta-logic cafe.
martin thuther king, Thuther Thoughts? ;p
zeitgeist debunked, by offended Christians doing a piss poor job at it, there's even an hour and a half docu with selective consciousness for folks that want their religious BS restored.

And the one to top it all off: illuminati kundalini
I found this hilarious site called Jesus-is-savior.com, it's quite easy to debunk any aspect of reality if your filters are this rigid:
"Kundalini Yoga--The Mother Power (My book review, and rebuttal. Many ignorant people go to yoga classes. You cannot separate the Devil from yoga! The only kind of meditation Christians are supposed to do is meditating on God's word. Not clearing your mind out so a devil can come in!)"

No comments: