Sunday, August 16, 2009

Industry 14&15 Beyonce's back & I am



I am tour. Transhuman & animal print Outfits. Baphomet. George Michael video. Alice Dellal. Rihanna & Beyonce covers. Coin flip. TLC robotic clips. Pentagon. Praying - Robot Transformation. Water transformation. "I think your bionic. I don't think you're beautiful, I think you're bionic." Lil Wayne.




I am. Gods. Kanye west about Lil Wayne: "Bow in the presence of a true living legend in hip-hop. Lil Wayne the god." lol. Kanye: "God chose me, he made a path for me. I am God's vessel." right... Lil Wayne "I am music" tour, two "I am hip hop" shirt. I am the future cd image. Alicia Keys - As I am. Will I Am - It's a new day. P Diddy - I am King. Nas - I am... 50 cent - I am what I am, reebok. Allen Iverson I am. Novel - I am Future Black President (Raping "Ben Folds - The Luckiest"). "I'm the sun, I'm light. I'm the blade of the knife, that slaughtered the lamb. The greatest sacrifice, the son of Abraham. I'm the truth." Jay-Z the truth. Pyramid symbol. Hova Hova Hova chant. Jay Hova. Jehova. I am what I am. Jamie Foxx & T-Pain - Alcohol. Man (Robot) cannot live on gossip alone.

No comments: