Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ziggy Marley: Natural Mystic (Bob Marley Tribute)


Ziggy Marley: Natural Mystic (Bob Marley Tribute)

I'm gonna post a few songs related to the blog, but also ones I'm playing/learning on guitar. This is the version (there are so many) that most closely resembles the mp3 I had of Bob, which died in the first computer crash. RIP. (I will find it again!)

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air
If you listen carefully now you will hear
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last
Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why

Things are not the way they used to be
I won't tell no lie
One and all have to face reality now
Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask
Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past
Don't tell no lie
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air
Ya can't keep us down
Listen carefully now you will hear

No comments: