Thursday, December 27, 2012

1 out of 2 women in Seoul have undergone plastic surgery

In this picture is a belgian pop singer Axelle Red on the left before her surgery, on the right is the freakish appearance she has now. It's fucking scary.

Just saw a piece on tv claiming how one in two women in Seoul have undergone surgery and how "doctors" are making a fortune of these misguided people whose views have been warped by the media. Personally I find asian women to be among the most beautiful on the planet and really don't understand the longing for bigger eyes and lower cheekbones. I really hope this trend stops in Asia as I can't even understand it. I also have a big nose myself and would never change it as it's an awesome help to keep superficial people out of my life! Finally, I find people who've undergone plastic surgery to usually be... let's face it... hideous. They often end up looking like freaks, and that's no understatement. Wether it's lips, noses, cheeks, whatever, I usually find you can recognize someone who's done it and my god I hope they have the common sense and eyesight to at least regret it. I really hope the bad kind of plastic surgery dies out really fast.

No comments: