Saturday, July 4, 2009

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me

Who's watching
Tell me, who's watching
Who's watching me


Michael Jackson & Rockwell- Somebody's Watching Me

I'm just an average man with an average life
I work from nine to five. Hey, hell, I pay the price
All I want is to be left alone in my average home
But why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone!

And I always feel like somebody's watching me
And I have no privacy Whooooa-oh-oh
I always feel like somebody's watching me
Tell me, is it just a dream

When I come home at night
I bolt the door real tight
People call me on the phone
I'm trying to avoid
But can the people on TV see me
Or am I just paranoid

Who's playin' tricks on me

Are the neighbors watching me
Well, is the mailman watching me
Tell me, who's watching
And I don't feel safe anymore Oh, what a mess
I wonder who's watching me now, The IRS?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chilling lyrics