Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daily Dedroidify: Afterlife

Daily Dedroidify: Afterlife

"Here" is big enough for everyone to have their own private universe.

Thought is real. Physical is the illusion. Ironic, huh?

What some folks call impossible, is just stuff they haven't seen before.

You were expecting physical danger? What could it do, kill ya, huh?
No, in Hell there's real danger. Of losing your mind.

Albert: You don't understand.
Chris: It's not about understanding... it's about *not* giving up!

I also used to read too slow. I don't need these glasses. [taking off his glasses]
My eyes being a figment of my imagination...
What Dreams May Come

If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on...
you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
freeing you from the earth.
Jacob's Ladder

"Do you deny me the entrance to heaven, I who have at last learned the mystery of myself."
Egyptian Mystery School Legend



Videos
Tibetan Book of the Dead videos
Magical Egypt: 5. Navigating the Afterlife (Egyptian Book of the Dead)

Recommended books:
Sogyal Rinpoche - The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Lama Kazi Dawa-Samdup & W.Y. Evans-Wentz - Tibetan Book of the Dead (comments by Carl Jung)
Timothy Leary, Ralph Metzner, Richard Alpert - Psychedelic Experience: a manual based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead

No comments: