Monday, April 6, 2009

Push me, Pull me: "Change" in the White House

Bush puppet, to be used when you want to delude the people with 'fear'.
The Bush Push. A push strategy in marketing is used when a new product has been developed or improved which is unknown to the consumer: '(False Flag) Terrorism' and 'Neo-Conservatism' for instance.
Obama puppet, to be used when you want to delude the people with 'hope'.
The Obama Pull. In a "pull" system the consumer requests the product and "pulls" it through the delivery channel. "WE WANT CHANGE" :p Yeah, good luck with that.

It didn't take long for the new puppet to switch from hope-BS to fear-BS. Coming to Europe and saying stuff like "Europe is just as or more likely to be hit by Al Qaeda." Wow, thanks man, now that is hope. As in, gee, I hope my country doesn't get hit by your False Flag attacks.


Pearl Jam: Push me Pull me

No comments: