Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goodreader for Ipod/pad/phone

Finally I found a pdf reader that allows me to copy my pdfs from my harddisc! It's the first and probably only app I will ever buy for my Ipod. It's ridicously small to read ofcourse, but just as decent as reading web text so works fine for me. I already copied a few RAW and PKD books, a Song of Fire and Ice, a few NLP books and more I will share when I've read some good stuff on the move when this busy. All the other apps just offered some free books to choose from, bah!
I'd actually love something like this on pc, having my last page automatically saved is so much fun for someone like me who likes to read ten books at a time lol.
If you don't have iOS 4.0 but lower, you can't use USB to transfer in itunes, but you can enable a wireless network folder within the app, and just copy pdf's in your web browser on your computer to your iThingy.
Speaking of pdfs, during the move I dropped off the wrong old computer at the container park and lost my pdf library of over 50GB :P ouch. Not to mention the audiobook library, and music, oh data! How you will be missed (and downloaded again :P). I'll be moving to my new place the 20th when Internet should finally be activated there.

Goodreader site, itunes

No comments: