Saturday, October 18, 2008

EMF from Cell Phones influence the Pineal Gland


William Henry: Cell Phones influence the Pineal Gland

Excellent. I'll keep mine turned off way longer and when on and not phoning (which I rarely do anyway) keep it as far as possible. (I only tagged the label "conspiracy" as a possibility, remember we deal in Catmas here, from the YouTube comments: "I know understand why the C.I.A owns stock in Motorola." FFA)

Health Risks:
"EMFs from cell phones are directed into the ear, jaws, teeth, eyes, scalp, brain, hypothalamus, sinuses, and pineal gland. The full extent of harm from external EMF exposure is not yet fully documented. A calcified pineal gland in humans reduces melatonin production, as is the case in 60% of Americans over 50 years of age. The pineal gland has documented effects on reproductive function, growth, body temperature, blood pressure, motor activity, sleep, tumor growth, mood, the immune system, and longevity. [and so much more] It has been known for over 20 years that very small magnetic fields influence the pineal gland, causing an increase, or decrease, in the production of melatonin and serotonin. These two neurohormones have many functions including the direct control of all biocycles in the body."

Thanks to 'Spiritually Deep Dish' for the heads up

2 comments:

Christina Georgiou said...

Very interesting comments from William Henry. I'd not heard the bit about the pineal gland, though I've known for a while that cell phones are not a good idea, no matter how convenient they may seem.

Cell phones (and wireless landline phones too) give me a 'fuzzy' headache that can last up to about 24 hours and make it hard to think clearly. And leave a red mark (blood flow, obviously) on and around the ear I've held them to. The longer I'm on the phone, the worse it is. But less than 10 minutes can show some very pronounced negative effects. Very unpleasant. How bad it is seems to depend on the make and model.

For this reason, I don't have a cell phone, and my land line is the old 'hardwired' type.

Somehow though, I don't think cell phone companies are very interested in connecting to the pineal gland in any positive way. They wouldn't make any money that way--how could one charge for air time if people were conversing pineal gland to pineal gland? And I can think of a lot other nefarious reasons large corporations might want to interfere with people's brains directly.

Thanks for posting that.

Dedroidify said...

The full lecture by William Henry is called "Blue Apples"

EMF troubles me too, my right hand for instance is bothered by lots of wireless mouse use, should really get an oldschool one again.
When my cell is in my pocket I sometimes feel irritation too. Can't be good!

The problem with land lines - mine is always turned off - is the damn telemarketers ;) You know I'm right about that one, I read your news stories teehee!

Me neither, about the phone companies.

Peace!

(ps: if yahoo is really screwy you can drop msgs here - no publish)