Saturday, July 19, 2008

Woosha! TA TA TA TA BOOOONZAAAAI

You know I like to share my festival experiences, I listen to most kinds of music and you know I like expanding the reality tunnels. Yesterday there was a small little festival called Woosha at the beach close to where I live. A free festival nonetheless, man we should do this every week! It started out slow with some slow rock bands but after that it was party time with The Subs who were awesome. I haven't danced like that in years :p

I didn't actually see this band but thought I'd share since these guys are Belgian (like me - and all the bands in this post, maybe not for long though, politicians are doing their best to break up the country in Flemish and Walloon parts...) and only 16 years old. In the video the director wants to pimp up the video and the band and him end up fighting.


Freaky Age - Where do we go now

Then this slow rock thingy with one totally excellent song, but they played over their time and when you're stuck listening to slow guitar music when you wanna party people are not that happy :p


Absynthe Minded - My heroics, part one

Then it was time to paaaarty, one of my buddies was so hammered on bacardi he knocked a contact out of another buddy's eye, hit the floor about 7 times and touched about everyone in a 5 meter radius around him lol. I wasn't feeling to up for the evening in the beginning cause I'm usually not that into dance music but he told me: "just think that you're in Zion in the second matrix movie lol *jump around*" :p He threw up in his car between his legs too teehee.


The Subs - Kiss My Trance


The Subs - Fuck That Shit

This one's pretty good too, not 'video' enough to embed: The Subs - Papillon
They also played a great remix of the play your guitar on the mtv Dire Straits song.

They finished with this 'classic' lol, when the last song started playing it started to rain, on the beach, I don't think there's a more perfect way to end a great night.

BETTER!

No comments: