Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Way Things Are Magazine

I wanna give a big thanks to Way Things Are Magazine, "philosophy for the rest of us" - which is a great website about philosophy, science, spirituality and religion - for writing this wonderful description of my website dedroidify.com, Here it is:
Believe Nothing! Explore Everything!
Or so this author declares. Dedroidify.com is a fascinating website devoted to deconstructing belief-systems and religion in favor of an open-minded approach to understanding the universe. There are a series of articles, videos and a system of quotes diving into philosophical history and theory. The object is to increase awareness about belief systems and learn without boundaries about spirituality and mysticism.

Ultimately, this author encourages us to explore and not believe. Be active, not passive.

Doesn't religion have its purpose in our spiritual lives? Isn't the guidance of spiritual leaders vital to our social chemistry? Is there value in religion? Take a look at this site and decide for yourself.

http://www.dedroidify.com/

3 comments:

Michael Skaggs said...

Congrats my man! Honestly I don't know HOW you do it! You always have such an eclectic bunch of posts EVERY day! Do you take time to eat and breathe too I hope?

Again, great work and you deserve the recognition!

Be well.

Dedroidify said...

lol thanks man, I've even had a very busy three days (and will be busy the next days too, so the sporadicity post may not stay a total joke, hehe ;p) but scheduled some posts and then found some interesting stuff coming may way abundantly so that's great, the visitor nr has increased around 200+ daily too since last week, so I guess I wanted to impress the new ppl & not be quiet ;p

Mark Havenner said...

Hey hey! Editor for The Way Things Are here. I wish I had more hours in the day to spotlight efforts like yours.

Great job and keep it up!
-Fedora