Tuesday, July 15, 2008

J'accuse!

Reality is playing tricks again, Lon Milo Duquette dropped by to wonder where his money is if he was bought as Leo Zagami claimed in the interview with (possible disinfo) project camelot. I can only admire such levity, after all, we're chicken qabalists! Don't worry about it ;).

This is great timing as I was checking out Laurence Gardner more after posting that lecture yesterday. I have to say I'm very suspicious of this monatomic gold and especially its online sale :p. But Icke & Swerdlow, two researchers who I respect among the least of the whole bunch, accusing Gardner to be a reptilian shapeshifter? Hey it's possible :p but I don't know how to take this reality seriously anymore ;p. Nor would I want to! All hail Eris and Operation Mindfuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and if you look into David Icke's websites, his links will take you to sites that promote dark majick and of course the use of monotamic gold. This temptation may be too great for others but I suspect that the gold may give access to controlling forces over you.