Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal


Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

I had a nice li'l music video sync moment just now, first Klaxons and Gravity's Rainbow (come with me, come with me, we'll travel to infinity), then this great vid, followed by the Last Shadow Puppets, that band name always makes me smile ;p. This Fleet Foxes vid that starts out with "I was following the I (eye :p)", features the sun, a stargate or two in the rotating background and turning wheel, and some growing mushrooms (third eye)!

I was following the [I (eye)]
I was following the pack
all swallowed in their coats
with scarves of red tied ’round their throats
to keep their little heads
from fallin’ in the snow
And I turned ’round and there you go
And, Michael, you would fall
and turn the white snow red as strawberries
in the summertime

No comments: